ATI Online Transition-to-Practice Program
A nurse educator coach leads this innovative, online program that offers internationally educated nurses access to numerous interactive resources, virtual simulations, and tools to improve critical thinking, clinical reasoning, leadership skills, and professional communication.
How Nurses Benefit:
- Self-paced access. Weekly activities are accessible 24/7 by computer or tablet device.
- Personal coaching. A highly experienced nurse educator supports and guides the nurse every step of the way.
- Organizational tools. An interactive checklist and calendar help to stay on track.
- 100s of on-demand resources. Access to leadership-building tools, virtual simulations, interactive tutorials, dosage calculation lessons, and skills applications.
- Detailed progress reports. Both group and individual nurse activity.
Integrated Concepts Covered:
- Electronic medical records
- Communication SBAR reporting
- Evidence-based practice
- Client-centered care
- Safety and infection control
- Pain assessment
- Determining priority
- Professional communication
- Leadership skills
- Critical thinking
- Clinical judgment
- Safe medication administration
- Best practice standards
- Skills competency